The Steinepreis Paganin Charitable Foundation (SPCF) was formed in 2012 resulting from a strong desire of the Partners and staff of the firm to provide a vehicle by which they could constructively help worthy organisations and causes in the community.
The SPCF is managed by an employee based advisory committee and overseen by the SPCF trust directors.
The SPCF can provide financial support (such as dollar for dollar donation matching, lump sum donations for specific projects and reimbursement for volunteering costs) and can also co-ordinate participation by Steinepreis Paganin employees in events that raise donations or involve volunteering.
The Advisory Committee’s emphasis is on organisations that:
- focus on providing long term benefits to the Western Australian community;
- allow Steinepreis Paganin Partners and employees to raise funds or volunteer as a group;
- deliver long-term benefits and build community sustainability;
- support a broad community need rather than individuals; and
- deliver a substantial portion of the funds donated to the people or cause involved.
Charities the SPCF have supported include the Lord Mayor's Disaster Relief Fund, Radio Lollipop, The Smith Family Toy & Book Appeal, EON Foundation Inc. Lifeline, Headspace, Saba Rose Button Foundation, Leukemia Foundation and the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation to name just a few.
Please contact us if you would like further information on the SPCF.