Steinepreis Paganin offers clients a comprehensive range of corporate, mining and resources and commercial legal services. Since its inception, the firm has developed a substantial corporate and commercial practice servicing the needs of our clients locally, interstate and overseas. We are known for our corporate work for public company clients, particularly in acting on initial public offerings and mergers and acquisitions, but we act on matters in a wide range of areas.
The firm’s principal areas of work include:
- equity fundraisings;
- initial public offerings;
- mining and resources;
- takeovers and reverse takeovers;
- mergers and acquisitions (including all types of share sales and asset sales);
- corporate strategy, structuring and execution;
- AFS licensing and compliance;
- corporate reconstructions;
- corporate dispute resolution (such as board spills)
- managed investment schemes;
- legal due diligence;
- dual listings; and
- general corporate compliance advice on the Corporations Act and the Listing Rules of the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX).